Losing 20 pounds in 2 months sound a bit difficult, but it is not impossible either. Shedding the extra pounds was a tough job for me, but I made it by following the basic rules, strict diet plans and lots of motivation. You can also do the same and give your body a new look and shape, if you are deliberately following the methods or suggestions, mentioned below:
The expert’s agenda:
- Large weight loss requires a lot of dietary changes, regular exercises, disciplines and motivation.
- To lose 20 pounds in couple of months’ time, you must require a detailed plan of your fitness expert.
- Before hooking up to the weight loss session, you must consult a fitness expert or professional to provide you perfect guidance.
- If you have any kind of medical issues like, diabetes, arthritis, a fitness expert could always guide you to make it happen.
- You should sign up for a personal training session or go for a physical therapy before you start your weight loss session, because you may not be familiar with a diet plan, regular exercises and also weight training session.
Get ready yourself:
- You can always keep a fitness journal, where you can write down the reason of your weight loss procedure.
- Make your weight loss training not more than 11 weeks. You can lack your motivation, if you want to continue more than 11 weeks, so try to set a date and then go for a maintenance session.
- You can consider joining a weight loss network, where you would get positive and determined people, who can provide you a constant flow of encouragement.
Choose the right diet:
- You must keep a food journal before 1 week of starting your weight loss session.
- Food plays a vital role throughout the weight loss program. You have to be very careful about the calories you are taking with your regular diet. You have to reduce consuming calorie 20-25 percent. You can take 1500 calories per day, but not less than that.
- You should try not to consume carbohydrates and sugar; instead you can take whole grain meals and protein.
- Processed food would be harmful for you, because they contain hidden sugar, calorie and fat, so try to eat fresh food.
- Fill up ½ of your plate with fruits and vegetables and the remaining part with whole grain meals and proteins.
- Eating small meals frequently would be excellent for you, as it helps your stomach to digest the food and also lose calories.
The Perfect Fitness Session:
- Regular exercise is must for quick weight loss. Try to do cardio training at least 30 minutes 5-6 days a week. Allow your body to accept the cardio training, fitness program.
- Try to use interval training session, so that, you can exercise at moderate intensity or resistance movement. This would help you to burn your fat quickly. Strength training would be a fantastic option for you, so you can do it 6 days a week, including fitness classes and muscle confusion training.
You can always get your goal with your determination, healthy diet and regular exercises.