Core, shoulders, glutes, triceps
- Start in a standard push up position.
- Perform a push up and hold the position when you have lowered your face close to the ground.
- Draw the right knee into the right elbow while mid-push up.
- As you push back up into a standard push-up position, before drawing the left knee into the left elbow, step the left hand and foot forward slightly.
- Perform push-up while also drawing left knee into left elbow.
- When performed properly, you will be very slowly walking across a room while doing push-ups.