It really sounds funny and unrealistic that how a person could grow taller at any age. Everything is possible. You can grow taller at any age if you are determined, dedicated towards some important steps, like a specific sleeping posture, doing exercises, and eating the right food. According to the latest researches, there are some exceptional and uncommon ways to make you grow taller, rather than expensive surgeries and medicines. There are a few methods which you can follow, and they are mentioned below:
You must sleep to grow taller:
- While sleeping you have to leave pillows, mattresses. You have to lay a piece of cloth and sleep on it.
- Basically the ground is hard and straight, which would reinforce and fix your bones tenfold.
- According to the researchers, people who usually wake up from mattress and pillows, they are average 1-2 inch taller for the first 30 minutes and people who wake up from hard ground or a sheet of cloth, without pillows or mattresses, add half more inch than previous procedures.
- If you can sleep without mattress and pillow, you can benefit 4.4 inches of your total height.
- If you sleep correctly, you can add an additional non permanent 4.4 inches of your height, the first 30 minutes calculating from the time you wake up from your long and sound sleep.
- After 30 days, you can achieve up to 6 inches of height, if you are sleeping alone
- To maintain the gained height you have to take care of your food habits and also you have to do regular exercises.
You must eat the right food:
- Eating the right food is the key to make you taller. Your diet should be perfect and balanced.
- You have to add a large number of vitamins to your regular meals. Don’t skip your meals.
- Consuming minerals along with effective vitamins would help to repair your muscle, nerve cells, bones and also tissues.
- Foods like Amino Acid would provide you the best result. If you can add Amino Acids like L-Orthinine , L-Arginine, L-Methionine, you would definitely surprised to achieve the height, you are looking for, because these Amino Acids, provide growth to your body.
- You must eat eggs and meat regularly, because they are also a very good source of Amino Acid, which would help you to absorb the protein that could make you taller.
- Eating nuts and seeds, and drinking milk are very important in your diet chart to grow you taller.
Choose the right exercises:
- You have to adapt physical exercises to grow your height. Physical exercise should be added to your regular lifestyle
- You can join gyms to carry on your fitness training; else you can do it at your home also, according to your comfort level.
- Exercises like jogging, swimming, running; sprinting would affect your hormones to work properly, so that it can produce chemicals for your growth.
You must follow the rules and prepare yourself to get your goal. Sleep properly, eat wisely and exercise regularly.