Chest, Triceps, Abs, Shoulders
- Start in a standard push-up position. Support your weight on your toes and hands. Keep your back is flat and core tight.
- Lower yourself into a push-up.
- As you drop down towards the floor, bring your right leg up and to the side.
- Attempt to touch the right knee to the right elbow.
- As you push yourself back up, return the right leg to its original position.
- Repeat with the other side.
Clapping push-ups, Incline push-ups, Knee push-ups. Decline push-ups, Spiderman push-ups, Rotational push-ups, diver push-ups, diamond push-ups, leg raise push-ups, push-ups triceps extension, switch hands push-ups.